Hicks / Cedar Lane (Land)
Acquired in 2013 in a joint venture between Euro Properties and an PERE fund. This real estate opportunity was discovered when Euro Properties identified several lucrative land investments in the surrounding region of New York including Long Island.
An incomparable 19 + acre parcel offering 628 feet of Manhasset Bay waterfrontage adjunct with a 400 feet deep water dock, and water views of the fully unobstructed Manhattan Skyline.
Euro Properties has recently completed land subdivision for the estate, dividing up the land from two parcels into six parcels with private beach and sea views. This speciality land is within an hour drive from New York and excellent direct train services from Port Washington to Penn Station in the heart of Manhattan.
The Village of Sands Point is very well known for being the home of the Great Gatsby, with one of the best school districts in US, home to some of America’s most well-known families, as well as home to some of the most prestigious amenities offered in the greater New York area including the village club of Sands Point and the Sands Point Golf Club. Since the purchase Euro Properties has completed the subdivision of 6 waterfront lots. The estate was brokered by the Euro Properties network of global advisors and specialists who forged an acquisition gateway in New York, where premium land supply is highly sought after.
- Impressive 1941 traditional brick colonial manor sitting at the site’s highest point with commanding view over Manhattan Skyline. The original structure on site includes brick barn with three carriage bays with arched panels above, opportunities to convert to excellent amenities building. Additional amenities on site include a 400 ft. deep water dock, tennis court, running track, gunite pool, and two guest cottages.
- Rare 628 ft of unobstructed private coastline
- 400 ft. permanent deep-water dock with floating dock (prevalent with rarity in supply)
- Gated community made famous by the legend of the “Great Gatsby”
- Largest Sands Point waterfront property on the market
- New York City is within half an hour in commute
- Grade A Public and Private School district (elementary, middle and high schools)
- Direct view of Manhattan Skyline Day and Night
- Quiet cul-de-sac lane, close proximity to the exclusive Sands Point
Property type: Land
Location: Cedar Lane, Sands Point, NY 11050
Site acquired: 2013
Site sold/status: Hicks Lane, Parcially Sold
Lot size: Approx. 15+ ACRE
School District: Port Washington
Public Remarks : Fully approved 5 lot waterfront, sub-division directly on Manhasset Bay. 353 feet of waterfront.
Lot 1 – 29 Cedar Waterfront 3.1 acres
Lot 2 – 27 Cedar Waterfront 3.6 acres
Lot 3 – 25 Cedar Water View 3.3 acres
Lot 4 – 23 Cedar Water View 2.7 acres
Lot 5 – 21 Cedar 2.3 acres
Features: Cleared, Scenic View, Water Front, Water View, Woods , Manhattan Skyline